- The silver-copper filler of CHO-BOND 360-20 provides a cost-effective alternative to pure silver conductive epoxies in applications where moderate conductivity is acceptable.
- CHO-BOND 360-20 is a thick paste making it ideal for filling rather large bond lines and cracks in electrical boxes and enclosures.
- The curing of CHO-BOND 360-20 can be achieved in as little as 15 minutes with heat.
- CHO-BOND 360-20 has a 60-minute working life and works well over a wide temperature range.
- The 1:1 weight/mix ratio makes CHO-BOND 360-20 easy to handle and use.
- Typical applications include poorly tolerance enclosures or casting, EMI vents and windows, and vertical and overhead fillet application