- CHO-SHIELD 2056 is ideal for use on medical electronic enclosures and assemblies which require high level, reliable EMI shielding performance and may benefit from silvers’ antimicrobial properties.
- The excellent electrical conductivity of the CHO-SHIELD 2056 coating allows for thinner applied coatings, saving time and money in processing.
- CHO-SHIELD 2056 is a cost-effective solution for electronic enclosures and assemblies which require high levels of EMI shielding and conductivity.
- CHO-SHIELD 2056 can be applied with standard spray equipment, no expensive capital equipment required.
- CHO-SHIELD 2056 dries at room temperature.
- Typical applications for CHO-SHIELD 2056 include high levels of EMI shielding, anti-static protection, surface grounding, and coating of ABS, PC/ABS, and many other types of plastic enclosures.