- CHO-BOND 1038 is designed for use as a fillet, gap filler, and seam sealant on electrical enclosures for EMI shielding or electrical grounding.
- CHO-BOND 1038 may be used for EMI gasket repair, bonding, and attachment in applications where moderate strength (less than 150 psi) is required.
- CHO-BOND 1038’s moisture-cure silicone polymer system allows it to cure to the touch in 24 hours and provides a robust conductive and environmental seal over a wide range of application temperatures.
- If your application requires zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs) please see CHO-BOND 1121, which is a solvent-free version of CHO-BOND 1038.
- Typical applications include man-portable electronics, radar and communication systems, EMI vents, military ground vehicles, and shelters.